Their main applications include heating warehouses, workshops, garages, factories, transport terminals and breeding sheds; they can also be used for drying and curing materials in the building, agricultural and other industries.
• Fan forced for superior heat distribution
• Efficient, compact and portable heating for large spaces
• Long range fuel tank with inbuilt fuel gauge matched to heating chamber
• Automatic spark ignition
• Italian diesel injection nozzles for increased reliability
• Adjustable thermostat with LED Readout (DC17 no readout)
• Convenient removable cover for easy maintenance
• Includes wheel kit and handle for easy transport
• Temperature limit control, electric system protection, flame out sensor, tilt sensor and automatic shut off device
• Fuel leakage protection
• CE/UL/CUL/CSA/SAA approved
• Worksafe NZ approved
HOW FAN FORCED HEAT DISTRIBUTES
Jetfire fan forced convection heaters efficiently produce instantaneous, portable and economic heat. Lightweight, durable steel bodies with wheel kits (excluding DC17) makes Jetfire fan forced heaters the go to for superior heat distribution by heating the air within the room, thus raising the overall temperature of the room.
We have established service agents across the country ensuring you have the back up and support for years to come.
Spare parts are stocked for all units, please enquire as required.
(Not suitable for domestic use and when in use adequate fresh air ventilation must be provided)